Friday, September 16, 2011

Faving Box

Voila! So these, people I fave the tweet :D

@dianarikasari
Indonesia's foremost fashion blogger.
Photobucket

@imanusman
ASEAN Youth Ambassador, President & Co-Founder Indonesian Future Leaders. Currently study in Faculty of Social & Politic Science, University of Indonesia. 
Photobucket

@alyaviva
Photobucket

@rewind4
Agatha Winda, a junior while I was student of Senior High School. Partner in school journalistic extracurricular.
Photobucket

@AfrazaDafiq
Photobucket

@lalabohang
A well-known illustrator & blogger in Indonesia.
Photobucket

@Toolkit04
Photobucket

Thank you all, I'm very grateful of those tweets. It's all encouraging me :')

*****

Good news!
Remember my post containing artwork for Lala Bohang? It's already featured on her own blog! Yaaay!

Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: