Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lost in a Candyland of Lilliputians

Photobucket

Gretel: "Hmm.. I think this is the yummiest blueberry cream ever"
Hansel: "Stop it Gretel, we have to put everything back before they come.."

.....

My family & I love so much in doughnut. It was very happy that my father bought us home some doughnuts from Dunkin' Donuts. :D

Photobucket Photobucket

We have our each taste of doughnut. I got two doughnuts I like the most, peanut and chocolate cereal... I'm not that greedy, am I? :P

3 comments:

D. Isnaini Fadhilah said...

Your artworks are always so colorful! Loves it! Oh and I love the doughnuts, too. :p

Aini said...

I really wanna eat that donuts :)

please bring it @campus..
(looking for gratis donuts)

Pandu Aditya said...

Dewi: Thankyou..thankyou..!

Aini: Aiii!!! teteep aja doyan yang gratisan kamu..hehehe :)