Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

There's nothing such more surprising thing than.... receive an AWARD! Yay! I got this from one of my bloggermate, Isnaini Dewi. Thanks a lot :p


And, as to follow the rule, I've got to introduce some of my favorite blogs. Check out whose blogs are the lucky ones!

1. Widya Putri Mada

Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket

3. Romy Andina

Photobucket Photobucket

RULES!
"The Liebster Award" is given to blogs that have less than 200 follower and deserve to get to see by more people. "Liebster" is German it may mean "favorite".
When you got the award, you do following things.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link back her/his blog.
2. Introduce 3-5 favorite blogs and comment their blogs to tell that they get award.

2 comments:

Romy Andina said...

Wahhh baru liattt :(
Makasih banyak yah Pandu!
Of course, I'll pick your artworks as my fav! I love Lucas!
Psshhh.. please don't tell him hahaha :p
Thank youuu ☺

Pandu Aditya said...

Ahahaha thankyou juga :D
Okay, let it be secret for us!! ;p