Sunday, November 27, 2011

Upcoming Your Way

Finally.. the printing's just finished. 'Cause I'm however a man of my word, no matter sooner or later, I'll certainly make what I've promised. ;p
But.. these following pictures show you the printed calico cloth. They haven't been sewn yet. Oops!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

And I'd like to thank Allah SWT, my mom, and auntie for helping me out of the confusion. I expect the bag gonna be hundred percent finished by next week, you just have to wait and keep watching my blog post. :p

4 comments:

claudyayrine said...

*waiting* super cute!

Pandu Aditya said...

Haha, be patient ya! :p

Timmy said...

Niiice. Put me in the list dong B-)

Pandu Aditya said...

Well timmy, I'm glad to find you want that bag too!
I.. just wanna make sure that the bags are all for sale. And I think I forgot to tell this. But don't worry boy, I'll tag them in affordable price! :P